This tour travels along the scenic west coast, where you have the opportunity to passively observe spinner dolphins, Hawaiian sea turtles, and tropical fish in the water.
Oahu’s Best Afternoon Excursion
Not an early morning person? Our Afternoon Snorkel Safari offers you the opportunity to sleep in and still get to enjoy the beautiful marine life and scenery that the leeward coast of Oahu has to offer! We’ll cruise the coast and snorkel a couple of different locations in search of turtles, rays, fish, and other types of ocean animals. Also, during the months when the humpback whales aren’t around (May through September) we are focused on finding you some dolphins to watch from our 32’ Coast Guard certified RHIB.
Our late Afternoon Snorkel Safari adventure takes you out to view dolphins and other large species of marine mammals found at this later hour. In addition to viewing dolphins from our boat, we will take you to two of our favorite snorkel sites so you can explore!
Lunch is provided picnic style on the boat with a sandwich, chips and water. You will be able to choose from a list of sandwich meats, cheeses and veggies prior to your tour date. Want to bring other beverages? That’s fine, we will have a cooler on board to keep your drinks cold, but please keep it reasonable. The boat tour is 3 hours. Pick up from hotels in Waikiki or Ko Olina is included if need. You may also meet us at the Waianae Boat Harbor at 1:30 pm for check in to receive a 10% self drive discount. The parking is free and secure. Snorkel gear is also provided, but getting in the water is always optional.
- Marine Mammal/Dolphin Watch – Spinner Dolphins are just one of the many species of dolphins we could find each day off the leeward coast of Oahu.
- Snorkeling with Turtles and Fish
- Excursions are lead by seasoned island naturalists with years of experience on the Waianae Coast.
- Personalized, unhurried excursions are our specialty. Excursions last 3 hours and are limited to 22 guests.
- On board picnic style lunch of pre-made sandwiches made to your specifications
- Drinking water is provided along with a cooler filled with ice if you would like to bring your own beverages.
- Snorkel gear is also included.
- Dolphins are guaranteed with a return trip voucher if not spotted on this tour.
*10% discount applied to the adult cost if you do not need transportation.*