1. From Waikiki, take the H1, West (follow signs for Waianae).
2. H1 narrows down to 2 lanes and becomes the Farrington Highway (Hwy 93).
3. Continue on Highway 93 for ten miles until you see the Taco Bell restaurant on your right.
4. Move into the LEFT lane.
5. After the next traffic light (3 blocks from Taco Bell), take the next left turn lane into the Waianae Boat Harbor.
6. Look for the Dolphin Excursions check in center inside the one-story blue building. There are signs that read “Dolphin Excursions Check-in”.
7. If you’ve passed Makaha Valley Road, you’ve gone one mile too far.