Please ensure that you arrive and check in at the Waianae Boat Harbor by 6:30 AM (7:00 am departure) or 10:00 AM (10:30 am departure) sharp. If you are not present half an hour before departure time, the boat may depart without you out of courtesy to those that arrive on time. Allow at least one hour driving time from Waikiki hotels, thirty minutes from Ko Olina hotels, one hour and thirty minutes from Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore, and one hour from the H3 for those coming from the East Side of Oahu.
1. From Waikiki, take the H1, West (follow signs for Waianae).
2. H1 narrows down to 2 lanes and becomes the Farrington Highway (Hwy 93).
3. Continue on Highway 93 for ten miles until you see the Taco Bell restaurant on your right.
4. Move into the LEFT lane.
5. After the next traffic light (3 blocks from Taco Bell), take the next left turn lane into the Waianae Boat Harbor.
6. Look for the Dolphin Excursions check in center inside the one-story blue building. There are signs that read “Dolphin Excursions Check-in”.
7. If you’ve passed Makaha Valley Road, you’ve gone one mile too far.
We specialize in safely leading small groups on our state of the art 34-foot rigid inflatable boat with our lifeguard certified crew. We also provide roundtrip transportation to and from Waikiki and Ko Olina hotels.