Click here to call 808-239-5579 808-239-5579 Click here to email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view location 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792
Please ensure that you arrive and check in at the Waianae Boat Harbor by 6:30 a.m. (7:00 a.m. departure) or 10:00 a.m. (10:30 a.m. departure) sharp. If you are not present half an hour before departure time, the boat may depart without you out of courtesy to those who arrive on time. Allow at least one hour driving time from Waikiki hotels, 30 minutes from Ko Olina hotels, one hour and 30 minutes from Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore, and one hour from the H3 for those coming from the east side of Oahu.
- From Waikiki, take the H1 going west (follow signs for Waianae).
- H1 narrows down to two lanes and becomes the Farrington Highway (Hwy 93).
- Continue on Highway 93 for 10 miles until you see the Taco Bell restaurant on your right.
- Move into the LEFT lane.
- After the next traffic light (three blocks from Taco Bell), take the next left turn lane into the Waianae Boat Harbor.
- Look for the Dolphin Excursions check-in center inside the one-story blue building. There are signs that read “Dolphin Excursions Check-in”.
- If you’ve passed Makaha Valley Road, you’ve gone 1 mile too far.