Humpback Whales will be here SOON!
- Adults (13+ years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
- Kama'aina/Military (13+ years old)
- Kama'aina/Military Children (4-12 years old)
Take an Unforgettable Dolphin Tour in Oahu
We begin as Nai’a I departs from Waianae Boat Harbor and travels along the scenic west coast in search of spinner dolphins. Take some of the most incredible photographs of your vacation as the spinners come to visit you and perform their superb aerial stunts. Few people have the opportunity to see these spectacular displays. Passively observing Spinner Dolphins while in the water is one of our goals. We follow guidelines that are dictated by Federal Law protecting these animals. We will make sure you observe these animals under an eco friendly leadership giving you a safe open ocean safari you will remember. We will also snorkel at sites with Hawaiian Sea Turtles and tropical fish. Occasionally, we encounter Bottlenose and Spotted dolphins too. During the winter months, we may even get to see a Humpback Whale or two or several. Excursions are led by seasoned island naturalists with years of experience on the Waianae Coast.
Dolphin Excursion Overview
- For a limited time, only 14 guests per tour! Plenty of room to relax.
- View multiple species of wild dolphins year round and humpback whales in the winter.
- Take incredible photographs of marine life.
- Swim with dolphins, tropical fish, and sea turtles.
- Please feel free to pack your own food and beverages. BYOB!
- Snorkel gear is provided, but bringing your own is encouraged. You may also purchase a brand new set to take home with you.
*10% discount applied to the adult cost since transportation is not available at this time.*
Adults $112 plus tax
Children 4-12 yrs $76 plus tax
At this time, these rates are available to you to book online. Transportation is not included with these discounted rates.
Military ID, Hawaii State ID, or Hawaii State Driver’s License must be presented at check in to obtain these discounted rates. However, only one ID need be present for your whole party. We are now accepting proof of residency via utility bill or paystub. 🙂
7:00 a.m. Boat Departure:
- 6:30 am check in at the Waianae Boat Harbor, next to Spinners Cafe.
10:30 a.m. Boat Departure:
- 10:00 am check in at the Waianae Boat Harbor, next to Spinners Cafe.
2:00 PM departures are available and customizable upon request. Dolphins are not guaranteed at this later time. However, during Whale Season (January to March) this is still a great time to observe the big guys.
- 30-minute check-in
- Three hours on the boat/snorkeling dock to dock
- Four hours total
- Snorkel gear: Gear is provided, but bringing your own gear is recommended at this time. You may also purchase your own set to take home with you. Mask (prescription masks available), snorkel, fins, and a life vest. Wet suits are available to rent for $10.00 at check-in.