View wild dolphins and snorkel with sea turtles and fish. Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on this tour with a return trip voucher. While we do not guarantee seeing dolphins underwater, this excursion has the best chance to swim with dolphins!
Oahu Afternoon Snorkel Safari
Swim with Turtles!
Search for wildlife and swim with turtles on this 3 hour boat ride along the Waianae Coast. Bring a cooler and relax on the boat or jump in the water during at least two separate snorkel locations to look for sea turtles, reef, fish, rays, and more. Dolphins are often found, but not guaranteed for this tour option.
- Adults (13+ years old)
- Kama'aina/Military Adults (13+ years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
- Private Charter (up to 15 persons)
Oahu’s Best Afternoon Snorkel.
Not an early morning person? Our Afternoon Snorkel Safari offers you the opportunity to sleep in and still get to enjoy the beautiful marine life and scenery that the leeward coast of Oahu has to offer! We’ll cruise the coast and snorkel a couple of different locations in search of turtles, rays, fish, and other types of ocean animals. Also, during the months when the humpback whales aren’t around (May through September) we are focused on finding you some dolphins to watch from our 32’ Coast Guard certified RIB.
Our late Afternoon Snorkel Safari adventure takes you out in search of dolphins and other large species of marine mammals found at this later hour. In addition to viewing dolphins from our boat, we will take you to at least two of our favorite snorkel sites so you can explore!
You may bring with you any type of beverages and snacks you like. Coolers are welcome. Check in is at the Waianae Boat Harbor, next to Spinners Cafe. The parking is free and secure. Snorkel gear is also provided, but getting in the water is always optional.
Only 15 guests maximum on this tour.
Marine Mammal/Dolphin Watch – Spinner Dolphins are just one of the many species of dolphins we could find each day off the leeward coast of Oahu.
Snorkeling with Sea Turtles and Fish
Excursions are lead by seasoned island naturalists with years of experience on the Waianae Coast.
Personalized, unhurried excursions are our specialty. Excursions last 3 hours and are limited to 12 guests.
Any type of food and beverage is fine to bring with you and onto our boat. Coolers are welcome.
Snorkel gear is included.
There are NO GUARANTEES on this later tour.
- Life Vests: Soaked and continuously dunked in a special shampoo specifically branded for cleaning wet suits, which have similar textile properties as life vests. Life Vests are left to dry naturally in the UV warmth of the sun.
- Fins: Soaked and scrubbed in a solution of bleach and liquid detergent, then rinsed in water and laid out in the UV warmth of the sun to dry.
- Masks and Snorkels: Soaked and scrubbed in a solution of bleach and liquid detergent, then rinsed in water. Both are then soaked for at least one minute in our Steramine sterilizing solution and kept inside to dry naturally. Once dry, each set is placed in a lidded, secure plastic container. This ensures that the masks and snorkel sets are not touched again after the sterilizing process until the next guest is presented the mask from the container for their own use.