This tour travels along the scenic west coast, where you have the opportunity to passively observe spinner dolphins, Hawaiian sea turtles, and tropical fish in the water.
- Adults (13+ years old)
- Kama'aina/Military Adults (13+ years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
- Private Charter (up to 12 persons)
Oahu’s Best Afternoon Snorkel.
Not an early morning person? Our Afternoon Snorkel Safari offers you the opportunity to sleep in and still get to enjoy the beautiful marine life and scenery that the leeward coast of Oahu has to offer! We’ll cruise the coast and snorkel a couple of different locations in search of turtles, rays, fish, and other types of ocean animals. Also, during the months when the humpback whales aren’t around (May through September) we are focused on finding you some dolphins to watch from our 32’ Coast Guard certified RIB.
Our late Afternoon Snorkel Safari adventure takes you out to view dolphins and other large species of marine mammals found at this later hour. In addition to viewing dolphins from our boat, we will take you to two of our favorite snorkel sites so you can explore!
You may bring with you any type of beverages and snacks you like. Coolers are welcome. Check in is at the Waianae Boat Harbor, next to Spinners Cafe. The parking is free and secure. Snorkel gear is also provided, but getting in the water is always optional.
Only 12 guests maximum on this tour.
Marine Mammal/Dolphin Watch – Spinner Dolphins are just one of the many species of dolphins we could find each day off the leeward coast of Oahu.
Snorkeling with Sea Turtles and Fish
Excursions are lead by seasoned island naturalists with years of experience on the Waianae Coast.
Personalized, unhurried excursions are our specialty. Excursions last 3 hours and are limited to 12 guests.
Any type of food and beverage is fine to bring with you and onto our boat. Coolers are welcome.
Snorkel gear is included.
There are NO GUARANTEES on this later tour.
COVID RESTRICTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at check in. They are optional on the boat.
- Temperature is taken and recorded, including all staff and boat crew.
- If any guest feels sick 24 hours with in their departure time and day, they may cancel with out penalty. Our 24 hour cancellation policy will be waived under this circumstance to ensure there is no pressure to attend to avoid cost. To keep future patrons and our crew safe, we will require at least a 10 day quarantine before booking with us again. If re-booking with us before 10 days are up, the entire cancelled party must be prepared to show proof of a negative test dated after the cancelled tour date.
- We only allow one booking group at a time inside our check in area. Once they receive their gear, they will exit through a different door to minimize contact with other booking couples or groups. The waiting area before and after check in is an outside spacious and shaded area with a bench for seating.
Quarantine restriction check:
- RESIDENTS: Make sure you bring your State ID or Military ID to show at check in.
- ISLAND GUESTS – 10 DAY QUARANTINE COMPLETION: Please have a copy of your itinerary with your name, the airlines emblem and date of arrival to HNL airport. If it is an email, the from address must be affiliated with an airline or travel site.
- ISLAND GUESTS – ALTERNATE, PRE-TESTING PROGRAM: If you follow the procedures of the 72 hour pre-travel testing protocol, please provide your negative test results with the collection date falling with in the 72 hour period of your arrival date into Honolulu.
- RESIDENTS and ISLAND GUESTS – VACCINATION CARD WITH MATCHING PHOTO ID. If you have your vaccination card, then bring it with you along with a photo ID.
IF THE GOVERNOR LIFTS THESE RESTRICTIONS BY THE TIME YOU JOIN US, THEN WE WILL LIFT THESE REQUIREMENTS. There may be an alternate restriction is that case in which we will contact you if any other paperwork is needed.
*If you have neither of these items of proof, you will be denied tour access for the safety of our other passengers and our crew.
- Life Vests: Soaked and continuously dunked in a special shampoo specifically branded for cleaning wet suits, which have similar textile properties as life vests. Life Vests are left to dry naturally in the UV warmth of the sun.
- Fins: Soaked and scrubbed in a solution of bleach and liquid detergent, then rinsed in water and laid out in the UV warmth of the sun to dry.
- Masks and Snorkels: Soaked and scrubbed in a solution of bleach and liquid detergent, then rinsed in water. Both are then soaked for at least one minute in our Steramine sterilizing solution and kept inside to dry naturally. Once dry, each set is placed in a lidded, secure plastic container. This ensures that the masks and snorkel sets are not touched again after the sterilizing process until the next guest is presented the mask from the container for their own use.